Learn a Finger Tut!
Dance > Math
Finger Tutting is a popular dance style based around creating angles, shapes and boxes with your fingers. Learn a combination of TUT moves with your fingers, step by step!
- Learn a Finger TUT dance with Louise.
- This finger TUT dance invites students to explore and identify 2D and 3D Shapes. Students should describe the movements using geometry terminology, based on grade: Slide/Translation, Flip/Reflection, Turn/Rotation.
- How many shapes can you create?
- How many different ways can you create each shape?
- Students are challenged to extend the existing combination and create their own finger TUT.