The Personal Narrative
Mindfulness, Embodiment, and Drama > Literature
In this lesson, students discover the four step process of telling a personal narrative.
- Follow along with the video.
1. Make a list of all possible story ideas
2. Choose the one story idea you want to develop, using lots of details
3. Using a story map or other graphic organizer, put all the events of the story in order
4. Write a paragraph for what happens FIRST, THEN, NEXT, LAST
- Once you have written your personal narrative, find a friend or family member to share it with.