Learn a Hip Hop Combo
Dance > Dance
Follow along with dance artist Louise and learn a hip hop combination. Pause the video to practice each dance section as needed.
- A moderate amount of personal space.
- Learn a series of hip hop movements in a set order. Review as many times as needed until you are comfortable with the dance. When you know the movements, choose appropriate music and practice the steps in time to the beat.
- Learn this combination for the video lesson Hip Hop Fractions.
- Students can use these and their own movements to create original choreography.
- This hip hop combination can also be used as a Language activity exploring Beginning, Middle, End by asking students to include clear starting and finishing poses.